Information for personal data processing – Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13-14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679
In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data supplied by you. The information must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain owner’s internet sites, which are not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
1) Owner, manager and place of treatment
The data controller is EXPODETERGO – legal and administrative office Address: Via Aldo Moro 45 – 20060 GESSATE (MI)
in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
Data processing are carried out at the offices of the Data Controller and at the offices of external identified subjects.
2) Types of data processed
Personal and navigation data
‘Personal data’ means any information concerning an identified or identifiable physical person (subject’); an identifiable physical person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social;
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection form, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data inserted.
See the information for contacts at the following link
See the cookies policy at the following link
3) Purpose of the processing for which consent is granted if required (Article 6 GDPR)
- A) Personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection form for requests for quotation and / or contacts and / or submission of applications;
- possible compilation of data collection form for online booking;
- administrative-accounting activities in general.
For the purposes application of the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the processing performed for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, these objectives pursue internal organizational activities, those functional for the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, and information activities.
- B) The personal data provided in the compilation of the data collection forms on the websites or data collection forms in general (such as name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, upon your consent, by the Data Controller and the Data Processors by activity of a commercial promotional nature and newsletters by e-mail.
4) Processing methods – Conservation
The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual manner, with methods and instruments aimed to assyre maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so in compliance with the provisions of Articles 13-14 of the GDPR. The data will be stored for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5) Scope of communication and distribution
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be diffused and can be communicated to companies contractually tied to Studio Bianchini S.r.l., in order to comply with the contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by [company name] and telecommunications networks;
- studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of EXPODETERGO legal and administrative office: Address: Via Aldo Moro 45 -20060 GESSATE (MI)
Any further communication or dissemination will take place only upon your explicit consent.
6) Nature of data provision and refusal
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes referred at point A) is necessary. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes at point A) makes it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The consent to the data processing for the purposes referred at point B), is optional. Any refusal of consent for the purposes described at point B), will not produce any negative for the purposes referred at point A).
7) Rights of subjects
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 12-23 contacting the Data Controller, or the controller, contacting us to the telephone number +39 02 39314120, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an interested party, you have the rights referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- a) updating, rectification or integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent for the purpose of collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, you will also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority. At any time you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data and the purposes on which the treatment is based. In addition, you can obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, correction or, if there is an interest in it, the integration of data. You can oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment itself.
The owner reserves the right to change, update, add or remove portions of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. The data subject is required to periodically check for any change. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain the indication of the update of the information. The use of the site, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.
9) Social plug-in
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian